Healthcare in Minnesota Symposium
Healthcare in Minnesota
A Symposium Considering Contemporary Challenges
Wednesday, September 20 • University of St. Thomas
Healthcare reform. The opioid crisis. Gender theory.
These are just some of the emerging challenges on the healthcare landscape in Minnesota about which Catholics should be aware.
Join Minnesota’s bishops, expert speakers, and Catholic healthcare professionals from across Minnesota for this timely and edifying conversation.
WHO: Clergy, healthcare professionals, and those in related fields
WHEN: 9:00a.m.— Noon; Wednesday, September 20
WHERE: N. Woulfe Alumni Hall, Anderson Student Center, University of St. Thomas (St. Paul) – map (#27)
COST: The event is free, but registration is required, as seating is limited.
- Sr. Renee Mirkes, OSF – Pope Paul VI Institute
- Sally Satel – American Enterprise Institute
- Meghan Goodwin – U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- Fr. John Stabeno – Catholic Charities (Diocese of Camden, NJ)
- State legislators and local experts